Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time ca. 5 Workdays
- Order number: P-RMDR-01
The Rallyemaster DIN Retro is a high-quality odometer for the DIN radio slot.
Equipped with red digital display and connection for average speed control.
Two illuminated LED counters show the total and partial distance.
There is a system reset for accurate calibration. Proven and precise electronic counters with electronic zero setting are used.
The housing of the RALLYEMASTER DIN RETRO is made of solid steel and coated in a retro look matt black.
In addition, the unit has a connection for the AverageMaster2.
RALLYEMASTER RETRO DIN at a glance
- System reset
- 2 counters
- Connection for AverageMaster2 cut-off control (option)
- Reverse run of the stage distance counter
- Calibration on the front
- Retro design with matt black coating
- Dimensions W/H/D 185/50/90 mm (housing, without switch)
- Voltage 12-14 volts
- Voltage sensor 5 volts
- Connection Average Impulse 10m/operating voltage 12V