Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 02-10-012.7
Finally, a ladies' overall! With this driver's overall or racing overall, the perfect appearance for driver, co-driver and team around your classic car is achieved.
Historical photos of Bernd Rosemeyer, Hermann Lang, Rudolf Caracciola and other great drivers are the model for our racing overall in a great VINTAGE-LOOK.
We have finally designed a ladies' overall for you. The cut and finish of the ladies' retro overall ensure a perfect fit.
No classic, straight men's cut with a "reserve tank" at belt height, but a cut that emphasises the waist advantageously. The button placket is also longer and the breast pockets are only indicated.
Other individualisations can also be made on request. Our seamstress is looking forward to your ideas.
The VINTAGEDRIVER driver overall for ladies in detail
Made of certified organic cotton (100% Organic Cotton, 215g/m2), with buttons made of bovine horn.
Produced in Europe: No cheap labour, no child labour!
Available in the colours "natural" (undyed cotton), camel, light blue and black.
- Classic collar, can be closed tightly with a detachable strap
- Two spacious breast flap pockets (ladies' version only with indicated pockets without button, of course also available with one or two pockets on request)
- Completely buttoned for easy dressing
- Elaborate buttonable belt pockets (no buttons on the back to avoid damaging the car seats!)
- Concealed elasticated waist for perfect fit
- Comfortable and wide shirt back with two movement pleats
- Adjustable arm straps
- Classic wide leg shape with decorative fastening bar
- Manufacture production in the very best workmanship
- Tailoring to wear and touch
- Alterations and individualisation possible at extra cost
Please wash at max. 40°C
Size chart for the VINTAGEDRIVER driver overalls "LADIES
We sew these overalls in ready-made sizes.
In the table you will find guideline values, which overalls are suitable for which body measurements. This will help you to find the right size.
The information does not refer to the measurement of the respective overall!
|Height||to 168||to 168||to 170||to 176|
|Sleeve length||59||60||60|| |
You have a special size and / or further wishes? These overalls are sewn in small series here in Germany in a fashion manufactory.
Many changes and special designs are possible for an additional charge.
We are also happy to carry out embroidery for you. Please ask us for details.