Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time ca. 5 Workdays
- Order number: 01-04-003
The RallyeMaster Competition is the electromechanical odometer for rally professionals.
Additional functions such as a third counter, which can be used for reversing or intersection calculations, equip the RallyeMaster Competition for use in complex orienteering and sporting rallies.
- 3 mechanical roller counters with mechanical zero setting via push buttons.
- Coding switch 1 to calibrate counters 1+2 exactly (total and partial distance)
- Coding switch 2 for exact calibration of counter 3 (back or average function)
- Reset button for reliable decoupling of the electronics (exclusion of already stored pulses during calibration)
- Switch-off of counter 3 possible while the vehicle is in motion (e.g. correct miscounting due to disorientation)
- Manipulation of counter 3 by 10m+ switch (e.g. catch up/correct miscount due to disorientation)
- 100m beep (can be switched off) for manual average speed control
- Power-saving LED illumination (can be switched off)
- Connection for average speed control computer (1m impulse, 5 V or 12 V, additional cable set required)
- System plug for quick conversion to other vehicles
Attractive design made of steel with contemporary matt black coating incl. system cable and mounting bracket.
Dimensions (W/H/D) 195/65/90 mm